04 September 2013

EYE OF A TIGER

 Hi. This would just be a quick update here guys. This is my camera I'm using for every of my shoots and I love the quality on  every results especially when I'm taking pictures indoors. I'm using a D5100 Nikon and I already have a previous post for this Dslr. So far I'm still learning every angle and every lightning effect with this camera. 
 About my outfit today, it's a tiger print and I love this tee shirt I borrowed from my sister. Very much appropriate for colder areas like when I'm visiting Tagaytay or Baguio for a vacation or just a quick getaway with friends. Hope you all have a wonderful day. 
[Tee Shirt - ThriftyFinds] [Boots - Loiubutin] [Highwaisted shorts - streetkids] [Shades - Giordano]
[Watch - Casio] [Accessories - ThriftyFinds]

Thank you all!

Also like this in LOOKBOOK  and CHICTOPIA
 photo 8bf9422e-5e61-4fed-ba00-71e41cf4d2f1_zpsc618c69d.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...